Fleets Come in All Shapes and Sizes
We keep Sacramento moving! From semi-trucks, delivery vehicles and trailers, to general maintenance and major engine / transmission repairs, no matter the type of vehicle or size of your fleet. We come to you on a routine basis for maintenance or on the road in an emergency in Sacramento County.
Fleet Maintenance and Repair
- Approximately 85% of all maintenance and repairs are performed by our qualified service technicians from our specially equipped workstations.
- Endorsed by “King of NASCAR” Richard Petty, our mobile workstations are equipped with top of the line equipment to ensure your vehicle is diagnosed and repaired properly the first time and in a timely manner.
- Our fully equipped repair shop handles more complicated repairs that can’t be performed at your Sacramento area location.
Some of the many maintenance and repair services we offer around Sacramento include:
- Oil changes
- Full tune-ups
- Air, fuel and emissions filters
- Fan motors
- Air conditioning servicing
- Transmission servicing
- Water pumps
- Fuel pump repair
- Power steering pumps
- Alternator repair
- Batteries and cables
- Starter repair
- Shocks and suspension
- Belts and hoses
- Windshield replacement and repair
- Tire repair or replacement
- Annual DOT & BIT inspections & arrangements
- Preventative Maintenance inspections
- DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) Restoration
- Body, Paint and Glass Repairs
- Lift gates, hydraulics
Roadside Emergency Assistance
Unexpected breakdown? No problem. Count on us to come to you! We offer break down services. If the problem is minor, we can repair your vehicle on the side of the road. If the problem requires more attention, we’ll tow your vehicle to our fully equipped shop and get you back on the road quickly and safely.
Don’t let time-consuming maintenance distract you from focusing on your own business. Annual inspections, maintenance, and tune-ups are important to keeping your fleet on the street, saving you time and money. No need to rely on your drivers to tell you when your vehicles are ready for service.
Preventive Maintenance Schedule
We take the headache out of preventive maintenance and maintain your fleet of vehicles by tracking your maintenance schedule and letting you know when it’s time for service, ensuring your fleet is always road-ready. We come to you and fit into your busy schedule.
Preventive Maintenance Program
- Conduct multi-point, electronic inspection on each vehicle before work even begins.
- Trained and professional technicians are outfitted with computers and fleet software to provide a detailed report showing photos of recommended and completed repairs. Photos allow owners and fleet managers to make necessary decisions about their vehicles.
If you already have a fleet manager or mechanics on staff, no problem! We can provide overflow service to help get your mechanics caught up.
Fleet Truck DPF, Emissions and Engine Analysis
At FleetHUB of Sacramento we are state-of-the-art DPF (Diesel Particulate System) & Engine Specialists. Our shop equipped with seven specialized pieces of equipment that are dedicated to maintaining and renewing Diesel Particulate Filters and the analysis necessary maintenance on DPF systems.
Fleet Truck Body, Paint and Glass Repairs
FleetHUB manages body repairs on fleet trucks and vehicles. Contact us when body, paint and truck glass repair / replacement are needed to keep your fleet on the road. We can save your operation time and effort by providing bumper to bumper fleet repair!
SACRAMENTO, CA TRUCK MECHANICS • FLEET SERVICES INTERNATIONAL DEALER
If you own a fleet or need emergency roadside assistance and are looking for a dependable, honest, experienced and friendly team, call FleetHUB Mobile Repair & Service to help you in the Sacramento Valley!
Hours: Emergency & Roadside Assistance | Monday-Friday: 8 am-5 pm
Emergency & Roadside Assistance
Monday-Friday: 7am - 5pm